Thursday, June 28, 2007

Back in Black

Hello all you Bloggers!
After a long break from the blog world I'm happy to report I’m back!
Aside from the day job I've been continually working on my animated short 'Perry Plumsauce' as well as some other things which I should be posting about in the future.
So sit down, grab a cup 'o' tea and hopefully you enjoy your visit as much as I enjoy stopping by your Internet art house.
This is a picture I did a lil while back as an art trade for a great friend and in return got an awesome painting!


7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This is soo CUTE!! Love the animals!

9:37 AM  
Blogger pascal said...

wow. I'm not sure how I got here, but I sure like this!
I'm adding you to my links!

12:54 PM  
Blogger leo fanelli said...

this is wonderful, you´re a great artist!!!!

5:34 PM  
Blogger Andre Barnwell said...

nice to see you back in the swing of things. no pun intended.lol.but wheres the rest of your archives stuff?

9:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool Pic my boy! Havn't seen this one before!

2:46 PM  
Blogger Cale Atkinson said...

Thanks alot guys and gals!
Andre: I deleted my old posts as the server which they were all uploaded went down and they became dead links.
You can see most those pictures on my Portfolio here: www.cale.ca/artportfolio.html

12:28 PM  
Blogger Jess von I said...

I do love all your work but I must say I am biased towards this piece. Tis my absolute favorite!

-Jess

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home